Friday, July 29, 2011

Update!

The hanky edging is still in progress.  I have now turned three corners, and halfway to the fourth!  Then it's just halfway down that side, then join to the beginning...after first making very, very sure that it isn't twisted.  It seems as though I've been working on this for a month, but I only tat on it at work during my lunch break (after I eat my can of soup).

I've also registered for the SC State Fair, and hope to finish several projects in time for the competition.  I got inspired by Gina's lovely "Amusement" doily, and appreciate those folks who put the link to Celtess' original pattern on the comments.  I'm in hopes that I can turn out something presentable!  Just in case, though, I'm working on some other ideas ... and have already strung the beads!




I'm also working on a couple more models for one of my classes at Tat Days - "Tatting in a Winter Wonderland."  These are for the Twinkle Twinkle pattern; one has ends to hide, and the other doesn't.  I wanted a graphic illustration of which shuttle did what, and I think this works.

1 comment:

  1. ...good luck at the fair... and am so excited to be seeing you at Tat Days.

    ReplyDelete