Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend's Here!

...and am I glad to see it!  This post will be brief, just to let you know that I didn't lose interest in the blog, but I did pull a muscle in my back -- very uncomfortable.  It's much better today, so I will be going with David to the Homemade Genius Music, Art, & Film Festival in Ninety Six.  He's covering it for his paper, and I'll be his chauffeur.  I wonder if there will be fiber arts included?  I'll let you know...

Later, that same day, as David sits reading a book, Sharren boots the computer and logs on to Blogspot...

We were lucky and found a parking space in front of David's office, so I parked myself at one of the desks and tatted.  I don't know how many attended - it was heavily overcast most of the day and at times, I thought it would pour - but it didn't.  I had my water bottle and tatting bag, and a book to keep me company.  Here's what I did to stay out of mischief:
I need to make four bookmarks, similar but not the same, as gifts for four ladies who work closely together.  One down, three to go!

My back is so much better - better living through chemistry and yoga stretches took care of the tight muscle.  It has been a long day, though, so I'm signing off for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! If you see any of my relatives there, tell them hello. Hope your back feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owch, that sounds SO painful. Glad you're recovering, though.

    ReplyDelete